I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I was recently nominated for the the Liebster Award by the lovely Nova Hanson who blogs over on SuperNovaBeauty. Nova shares her love for all things beauty as well as product reviews over on her blog. Go check out her blog if you haven’t already!
- Display the award, and thank your nominator.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Facts (I’ve included some facts from old posts that you may not have read) :
1. I am 23 years old
2. I graduated from Texas State University with a BA in Psychology and a minor in English in 2016
3. I love quinoa
4. Most of the time I prefer to enjoy a quiet night in over a wild night out
5. I love taking an entire day to prepare for a big event. I like to put on a face mask, do my nails, take a bubble bath, and leave plenty of time to do my hair and makeup.
6. I can’t sleep without putting on lip balm!
7. I love coconut! The scent as well as the flavor.
8. I’m really shy around new people. Unless alcohol is involved…Haha!
9. I will drop almost anything for a beach vacation!
10. I prefer fruit over vegetables. I have to eat an apple everyday!
11. I’m obsessed with Parks & Rec! I’m always watching old episodes on Netflix.
If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for, and why? 1. The opportunity to work as a fashion writer for InStyle (my dream job!) 2. A free trip around Europe (so many things in Europe I would like to see!) 3. Peace and Happiness for all my friends and family (who wouldn’t wish for this?!)
If you could only do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Travel! Career wise, I would love to work in the fashion industry! More Specifically I would love to have my own column in a magazine.
Has any movie or book made a huge impact on you? So many! To Kill a Mockingbird, The Secret Life of Bees, and Silver Linings Playbook to name a few!
What is your biggest pet peeve? Unnecessary rudeness
What does your name mean? Why were you named it? According to Google, Natalie means born on Christmas Day. I was named Natalie because my mom liked the actress Natalie Wood.
Do you believe in “love at first sight”? I’m not exactly sure. I have personally never experienced that. I think you have to get to know someone before falling in love.
What’s the furthest you’ve ever been on a holiday? Puerto Rico!
Which is one rule that you are proud of breaking? I’m not much of a rule-breaker so I had a tough time coming up with an answer to this question. The high school I attended did not allow students to leave campus for lunch. One day I snuck off campus and drove to Wendy’s with some friends. I was scared of getting caught the whole time, but the hot french fries were worth! P.S. I am not encouraging any current high school students to do this! Haha
What can totally impress you? The ability to forgive someone without receiving an apology.
What’s your first thought upon waking up? That I want to go back to sleep lol
What are three physical features you often get complimented on? My eyebrows, my hair, and my teeth!
I am going to leave the nominations open for this award! Please let me know if you decide to participate in this award. I would love to read your answers to Nova’s questions so I decided not to create any new ones.
Wow these were all such great questions! I enjoyed answering every one. I hope you guys were able to learn a little more about me through this post. I would like to give another special thanks to Nova for nominating me for this award! I highly recommend you check out her blog!
Follow me on Instagram @styleintheafternoon